Home > Who We Do It For>
Salesforce.com, their Partners, and You
We mentor teams, developers, administrators and end users from small businesses, enterprises and nonprofits, and we'll mentor you too. We can help you assess your needs, guide you towards existing technical content or create and deliver a custom learning plan with pin-point accuracy of what your developers need to focus on.
We regularly get pretty high marks and some gratifying comments on our student surveys from the classes we teach for Salesforce.com and their Partners. Here are some we've recently received.
What students say about Don...
- 'I feel that Don is a true teacher by heart, focused and dedicated to the education of his students. My learning experience in his class was very good.' from a Public DEV401 for ASTADIA at the Dallas Microtek facility
- 'Don was awesome. I really liked his presentation skills and knowledge of the subject. I wish I had Don as my instructor in my college courses. ;)' from a Public DEV401 for ASTADIA at the Dallas Microtek facility
- 'Learning a new programming language has never been so fun. I truely enjoyed the course and Don's style of presentation.' from a Public DEV531 for SFDC AMER at the Chicago Microtek facility
- 'I'm still amazed at his patience w/ getting his point thru to all the admins in the class that hadn't done coding in the past - very good instructor.' from a Public DEV531 for SFDC AMER at the Chicago Microtek facility
- 'Don was excellent about involving the class and making sure you understood. He is completely willing to help anybody and very positive.' from a Public DEV401 for SFDC AMER at the NYC Microtek facility
What students say about Peter...
- 'Good class management style...appreciated starting on time every morning and after breaks and lunch and how questions were handled (parking lot).' from a Public DEV501 for ASTADIA at the Atlanta Microtek facility
- 'Great personality, kept the course interesting.' from a Public DEV501 for ASTADIA at the Atlanta Microtek facility
- 'Peter was great. I was a bit hard to manage the time frame we had with the amount of material we had to cover as well as facilitating questions (we had a lot of questions). He did a good job of keeping the discussion going as well as getting to the plethora of questions as they came.' from a Public DEV501 for ASTADIA at the DC Microtek facility
- 'Very good Presentation and teaching skills' from a Public DEV501 for ASTADIA at the DC Microtek facility
- 'Liked the way he demonstrated the examples in real world scenario. He was very punctual regarding time that facilitated us to complete our course in time.' from a Public DEV501 for ASTADIA at the DC Microtek facility
What students say about Dan...
- 'Very thorough, yet efficient. Kept my attention the whole week and kept the class on pace.' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the DC Microtek facility
- 'Nothing. Was great and very very helpful! I really enjoyed taking it and excited to see the doors it will open. I would personally fund this 100 times over!!' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC Chicago facility
- 'Very pleasurable personality and great real world examples given.' from a Public ADM211 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC Chicago facility
- 'Dan manages to inject some fun into a week of sitting in a chair, talking about a fake company. Yay Dan!' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC Chicago facility
- 'Excellent instructor, really ensured his students understood the modules before moving on. Was available during lunch, before & after class to answer any questions.' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC Chicago facility
What students say about Mandy...
- 'Great job! Thanks for everything. I really appreciated the fact that you took parking lot questions seriously and did some follow-up offline to find the answers to these questions.' from a Public ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Excellent Delivery and fantastic energy. I was continually impressed by the professionalism and engagement.' from a Private ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Class was very interactive, full of energy and got to learn a lot. Managed properly with breaks and laughter. One of the best trainings attended so far. Thank you' from a Private ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Great ability to maintain pace on some topics and not get distracted as I have seen in other industry training sessions.' from a Private ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Mandy did a great job of keeping the course moving at a good pace. Virtual courses are difficult to keep people engaged and Mandy made it easy to keep all participants focused on the material.' from a Public ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility