Home > Who We Do It For>
Salesforce.com, their Partners, and You
We mentor teams, developers, administrators and end users from small businesses, enterprises and nonprofits, and we'll mentor you too. We can help you assess your needs, guide you towards existing technical content or create and deliver a custom learning plan with pin-point accuracy of what your developers need to focus on.
We regularly get pretty high marks and some gratifying comments on our student surveys from the classes we teach for Salesforce.com and their Partners. Here are some we've recently received.
What students say about Don...
- 'Don was excellent about involving the class and making sure you understood. He is completely willing to help anybody and very positive.' from a Public DEV401 for SFDC AMER at the NYC Microtek facility
- 'Don was an excellent instructor. I came to the class with no background in web design besides tutorials. Don was able to articulate very clearly how everything worked without speaking at too high of a level and too technical. He was always making sure that no one was being left behind and answer any questions we had.' from a Public DEV401 for SFDC AMER at the Denver Microtek facility
- 'He is a great instructor with very deep knowledge of Salesforce, and far beyond. He's presented a lot of relevant information linked to Visualforce from the real world examples and issues. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to take Dev 401.' from a Public DEV401 for SFDC AMER at the Denver Microtek facility
- 'Enthusiastic, energetic, approachable, helpful. I consider myself fortunate to have had such a dynamic instructor who was extremely competant and adaptive to the differing needs of the class participants.' from a Public DEV401 for SFDC AMER at the Denver Microtek facility
- 'Don was great! Very helpful and knowledgeable about course material and helping break it down step-by-step. Visual diagrams were also very helpful, as were the daily reviews first thing in the morning.' from an Internal DEV401 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC San Mateo facility
What students say about Peter...
- 'Very easy to listen to. Explained things very well.' from a Public DEV501 for SFDC AMER at the LA Microtek facility
- 'It became apparent to me early on that I was way over my head, but Peter encouraged me throughout and was more than available for questions and clarification before class, at lunch, and after class.' from a Public DEV501 for ASTADIA at the Atlanta Microtek facility
- 'Good class management style...appreciated starting on time every morning and after breaks and lunch and how questions were handled (parking lot).' from a Public DEV501 for ASTADIA at the Atlanta Microtek facility
- 'Great personality, kept the course interesting.' from a Public DEV501 for ASTADIA at the Atlanta Microtek facility
- 'Peter was great. I was a bit hard to manage the time frame we had with the amount of material we had to cover as well as facilitating questions (we had a lot of questions). He did a good job of keeping the discussion going as well as getting to the plethora of questions as they came.' from a Public DEV501 for ASTADIA at the DC Microtek facility
What students say about Dan...
- 'Excellent instructor, really ensured his students understood the modules before moving on. Was available during lunch, before & after class to answer any questions.' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC Chicago facility
- 'Loved him - super energetic, funny, good explanations.' from an Internal ADM211 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC San Mateo facility
- 'Dan did a good job of keeping the class on track, as far as the schedule was concerned...while also making time to answer questions and help everyone get through their course material.' from an Internal ADM211 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC San Mateo facility
- 'Dan was absolutely phenomenal during the class. He is extremely detail oriented and knows Salesforce.com app inside out. He was able to share details in every single task including the facts whether it is a new functionality, or it has changed recently, and what is or isn't supported by it.' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the SD Microtek facility
- 'Dan was awesome!' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC Chicago facility
What students say about Mandy...
- 'Excellent Delivery and fantastic energy. I was continually impressed by the professionalism and engagement.' from a Private ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Class was very interactive, full of energy and got to learn a lot. Managed properly with breaks and laughter. One of the best trainings attended so far. Thank you' from a Private ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Great ability to maintain pace on some topics and not get distracted as I have seen in other industry training sessions.' from a Private ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Mandy did a great job of keeping the course moving at a good pace. Virtual courses are difficult to keep people engaged and Mandy made it easy to keep all participants focused on the material.' from a Public ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Mandy did a great job. This was my first virtual course and it went great.' from a Public ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility