Home > Who We Do It For>
Salesforce.com, their Partners, and You
We mentor teams, developers, administrators and end users from small businesses, enterprises and nonprofits, and we'll mentor you too. We can help you assess your needs, guide you towards existing technical content or create and deliver a custom learning plan with pin-point accuracy of what your developers need to focus on.
We regularly get pretty high marks and some gratifying comments on our student surveys from the classes we teach for Salesforce.com and their Partners. Here are some we've recently received.
What students say about Don...
- 'The instructor was great in adapting to the diverse nature of the class group and was able to pace the course in an excellent fashion.' from a Public DEV501 for SFDC AMER at the Chicago Microtek facility
- 'I am not historically given to throwing a bunch of "Excellent - 5" ratings out there for training classes. However, Don achieved a balance between all four aspects to make the class enjoyable, interesting, and fast -- the time just flew by. He was willing to stick around as long as it took to get you to understand the material.' from a Public DEV401 for SFDC AMER at the Atlanta Microtek facility
- 'I feel that Don is a true teacher by heart, focused and dedicated to the education of his students. My learning experience in his class was very good.' from a Public DEV401 for ASTADIA at the Dallas Microtek facility
- 'Don was awesome. I really liked his presentation skills and knowledge of the subject. I wish I had Don as my instructor in my college courses. ;)' from a Public DEV401 for ASTADIA at the Dallas Microtek facility
- 'Learning a new programming language has never been so fun. I truely enjoyed the course and Don's style of presentation.' from a Public DEV531 for SFDC AMER at the Chicago Microtek facility
What students say about Peter...
- 'Very easy to listen to. Explained things very well.' from a Public DEV501 for SFDC AMER at the LA Microtek facility
- 'It became apparent to me early on that I was way over my head, but Peter encouraged me throughout and was more than available for questions and clarification before class, at lunch, and after class.' from a Public DEV501 for ASTADIA at the Atlanta Microtek facility
- 'Good class management style...appreciated starting on time every morning and after breaks and lunch and how questions were handled (parking lot).' from a Public DEV501 for ASTADIA at the Atlanta Microtek facility
- 'Great personality, kept the course interesting.' from a Public DEV501 for ASTADIA at the Atlanta Microtek facility
- 'Peter was great. I was a bit hard to manage the time frame we had with the amount of material we had to cover as well as facilitating questions (we had a lot of questions). He did a good job of keeping the discussion going as well as getting to the plethora of questions as they came.' from a Public DEV501 for ASTADIA at the DC Microtek facility
What students say about Dan...
- 'Dan led a very interactive class which was extremely well paced. He had an excellent grasp on the course materials and format for delivery.' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC Chicago facility
- 'Very approachable. Good job of reinforcing basic principals. Enjoyed having discussions and never dismissed questions as something not worth addressing.' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC Chicago facility
- 'I felt like Dan was a very knowledgeable instructor, with great presentation skills. He even when the extra mile to investigate the "far fetched" types of questions that came up' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC Chicago facility
- 'Dan was an excellent instructor who was happy to answer any questions that I had to ask. He went well out of his way to answer questions even about things I was actively working on in production' from a Public ADM211 for SFDC AMER at the Boston Microtek facility
- 'Dan has a broad knowledge and experience about Salesforce that helps a student like me who is new to product greatly.' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the DC Microtek facility
What students say about Mandy...
- 'Excellent Delivery and fantastic energy. I was continually impressed by the professionalism and engagement.' from a Private ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Class was very interactive, full of energy and got to learn a lot. Managed properly with breaks and laughter. One of the best trainings attended so far. Thank you' from a Private ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Great ability to maintain pace on some topics and not get distracted as I have seen in other industry training sessions.' from a Private ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Mandy did a great job of keeping the course moving at a good pace. Virtual courses are difficult to keep people engaged and Mandy made it easy to keep all participants focused on the material.' from a Public ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Mandy did a great job. This was my first virtual course and it went great.' from a Public ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility