Home > Who We Do It For>
Salesforce.com, their Partners, and You
We mentor teams, developers, administrators and end users from small businesses, enterprises and nonprofits, and we'll mentor you too. We can help you assess your needs, guide you towards existing technical content or create and deliver a custom learning plan with pin-point accuracy of what your developers need to focus on.
We regularly get pretty high marks and some gratifying comments on our student surveys from the classes we teach for Salesforce.com and their Partners. Here are some we've recently received.
What students say about Don...
- 'The instructor was great in adapting to the diverse nature of the class group and was able to pace the course in an excellent fashion.' from a Public DEV501 for SFDC AMER at the Chicago Microtek facility
- 'I am not historically given to throwing a bunch of "Excellent - 5" ratings out there for training classes. However, Don achieved a balance between all four aspects to make the class enjoyable, interesting, and fast -- the time just flew by. He was willing to stick around as long as it took to get you to understand the material.' from a Public DEV401 for SFDC AMER at the Atlanta Microtek facility
- 'I feel that Don is a true teacher by heart, focused and dedicated to the education of his students. My learning experience in his class was very good.' from a Public DEV401 for ASTADIA at the Dallas Microtek facility
- 'Don was awesome. I really liked his presentation skills and knowledge of the subject. I wish I had Don as my instructor in my college courses. ;)' from a Public DEV401 for ASTADIA at the Dallas Microtek facility
- 'Learning a new programming language has never been so fun. I truely enjoyed the course and Don's style of presentation.' from a Public DEV531 for SFDC AMER at the Chicago Microtek facility
What students say about Peter...
- 'His instruction delivery is excellent. He answered all our batterings of questions with patience and experience. His mind map reviews were excellent for cementing ideas, and he always has such a positive attitude. He provides great pace for the class as well as listens to our desires/concerns. He sends many great resources to the class and clearly cares about the success of students. He also sometimes steps briefly away from the slides to demonstrate things, which I find incredibly valuable.' from a Public DEV450-iMVP for SFDC AMER at the ExitCertified SF facility
- 'Peter teaching skills is just awesome. He has not left anyone's any question unanswered. I would definitely like to attend more training from Peter.' from a Public DEV450-iMVP for SFDC AMER at the ExitCertified SF facility
- 'Just wanted to say thank you for this week. The daily review sheets are awesome! You have gone above and beyond when most other instructors pretty much stick to the slides. I have definitely learned a lot and I have more confidence now that I provide value added to my company.' from a Public DEV450 for SFDC AMER at the ExitCertified NJ facility
- 'Peter is very friendly. Learning such a vast material in short span was relaxing and good because of the way he kept the class interactive and good.' from a Public ANC101-201 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC San Francisco facility
- 'Super knowledgable and was able to answer questions surrounding different scenarios well.' from a Public ANC101-201 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC San Francisco facility
What students say about Dan...
- 'Dan led a very interactive class which was extremely well paced. He had an excellent grasp on the course materials and format for delivery.' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC Chicago facility
- 'Very approachable. Good job of reinforcing basic principals. Enjoyed having discussions and never dismissed questions as something not worth addressing.' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC Chicago facility
- 'I felt like Dan was a very knowledgeable instructor, with great presentation skills. He even when the extra mile to investigate the "far fetched" types of questions that came up' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the SFDC Chicago facility
- 'Dan was an excellent instructor who was happy to answer any questions that I had to ask. He went well out of his way to answer questions even about things I was actively working on in production' from a Public ADM211 for SFDC AMER at the Boston Microtek facility
- 'Dan has a broad knowledge and experience about Salesforce that helps a student like me who is new to product greatly.' from a Public ADM201 for SFDC AMER at the DC Microtek facility
What students say about Mandy...
- 'Mandy is engaging and her presentation style is lively. She incorporates personal/real life examples to drill in the points. When necessary she will go away from the book to give examples and perhaps show a different/easier way to accomplish a task.' from a Public ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'I appreciated Mandy's level of expertise and experience along with her willingness to share personal successes, failure, and best practices.' from a Public ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Absolutely Phenomenal. I am 54 years old, two masters and have been through dozens of 'virtual' classes. Mandy has hands down taken the cake. Her knowledge and MANAGEMENT of the virtual class has made this the best virtual course I have ever taken. Would not hesitate to take another course with Mandy' from a Public ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Mandy did a great job on walking and explaining the why's behind all the processes. I would attend another one of her classes again.' from a Public ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility
- 'Mandy did an excellent job presenting the course material. She kept my interest throughout, especially considering it was a virtual class.' from a Public ADM201-VC for SFDC AMER at the Virtual facility